Music-Sharing in Covid Times
This series of salon-style concerts began as a response to people expressing their longing to hear and experience live music, and became our way of reducing social distancing while staying physical distanced.
The concerts are offered by invitation to groups of 2-10 people at a time depending on the size of the space, in people’s homes, with masks, physical distancing and hand-sanitizing.
So far we have had four concerts, with four more planned in both Massachusetts and New York State during the summer.
Contact us to request an invitation.
Other Outreach Programs
• Tribute videos for health care facilities
• Recorded recitals for residents at
assistant living homes
• More coming soon!
Contact us for information on obtaining 0ur video tributes for your organization.
The Coming Season
This coming season (2020-2021), we plan to restart our concert season with a fantastic roster of musicians, including:
• George Brooks, saxophone
• The Ulysses Quartet with Eugene Drucker, violin, Roberta Cooper, cello, and Gili Melamed-Lev, piano
• Armen Donelian, piano, Dominique Eade, vocals, David Clark, bass, George Schuller, drums
• Ashley Bathgate, cello and Gili Melamed-Lev, piano
- Anat Cohen, clarinet and Marcello Goncalves, guitar
… and more, to be announced.